- Auto-flush activated by sensors or the simple touch of a button
- Automatic open/close lid activated by sensors, or the remote control
- Hs-free, SoftClose seat/lid close smoothly without slamming
- Gentle, aerated warm water delivered by the w
- Front rear cleansing options
- Warm-air drying with variable three-temperature setting
- Automatic air purifier
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Convenient wireless remote control with large LCD panel
- Easy-to-remove docking station for easy cleaning installation
- Reinforced base plate for enhanced durability*
If you ask me, this is a great solution to a difficult problem. In addition to being comfortable, easy to use, saving caregiver energy, they are water efficient, using only an average of 1 gallon vs 4 gallons a day with stard low flow toilets.
To make your accessible bath even easier to maintain, yet still provide elegant function, add an in-wall or wall mounted toilet system. For remodelers, Geberit has come out with a model that fits between stard studs, so does not require any new framing when doing a remodel. With a wall mounted toilet, it may be installed at a specific height for the client, while providing an easy to clean surface for homeowners or caregivers. These toilets take up less room, allowing more space for transfer mobility. Some have actuators on the side of the unit, others have decorative in wall actuators, others have complete digital display remotes!
Your in wall toilet, plus a wash-let, is part of the perfect preparation for an Aging In Place bath design. You won’t ever regret this investment.
Visit www.bathpacks.com to see more about Barrier Free bath design for your home.